Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interview update

The interview went well, at least from my perspective. I will know sometime within the next week or so how well it really went. Thank you all for your prayers!

I also wish to apologize to my visitors whose blogs I have been ignoring for the past several days now. I will try to catch up at some point!

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

That is good.

Redeemed said...

I'm sure you'll get the job!

And c'mon Angie, no apologies needed!!!! :)

Angie said...

Is it okay to say that I almost like job interviews? Three people grilling me and I pass through the whole thing comfortably and with a smile on my face? I must love being the center of attention or something. ;)

Sarah, I will get the job if it is what the Lord has for me. I must say though that all of the people I met today in the office, even just in passing, were very friendly. I liked the look of the office, too. It was not too crowded and I like the paint colors. When I walked in it was very comfortable for me to be there. If I get the job I will give more details about why the company would be good to work for (and what the job is - wouldn't you just love to know?).

Matthew Celestine said...

I hate job interviews.