Sunday, August 20, 2006

Anything but...

I forgot to mention that Wednesday was my one year anniversary here in New York. It has been an interesting year for me and I must confess that things turned out anything but the way I thought they would be. I did not anticipate most of what has happened and definitely did not anticipate being where I am now. I do not regret where I am, however, and am not sorry that I came out here to be in a completely different situation than I planned. God is good, and I am glad I listened when He said, "Go."

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

Well it is good that you have no regrets. Yes, God is good.

Redeemed said...

The Lord has plans for you in New York and they are about to unfold even greater. You're in the Lord's will and it's a great place to be in.

Anonymous said...

I am glad for you Angie! But I do miss you horribly. :(

Angie said...

No regrets, but that does not mean that I don't suffer from occasional bouts of homesickness. :(