Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Woohoo!

We won team trivia tonight and have $50 to show for it. Because we have a rather large group we decided to use our winnings to pay for food & drink next week. The question that won it for us was "what year was Dumb and Dumber released?" I didn't know the answer, but others in my group did. 1994. I knew it was before 1997 because I was in my third year of high school when I saw it. I thought it was a dumb movie, personally. Trivia was still fun.

Today was interesting. Very interesting. Some of the stuff that kids do is beyond my scope of things I am willing to deal with or know how to deal with. Two more days, however, and then I'm done. I will miss it, issues and all!

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I watched Dumb and Dumber with my parents at the cinema. It was pretty naff.

Redeemed said...

Didn't enjoy the movie either, dumb indeed.

Anonymous said...

What does naff mean?

Matthew Celestine said...

Naff is a very dated British expression meaning rubbish, uncool or unimpressive.