I did a lot of running around and physical activity today. It felt good, but it had a pricetag on it. While swimming with the kids this afternoon I got a leg cramp. Yes, I was in the middle of the deep end of the pool. No, I was not holding onto a wall when it happened. No, I did not drown. That's always a good thing. ;)
Tomorrow we go to a park all day. It's the last day. I'm going to miss those kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am very glad that you did not drown.
I'm glad you didn't drown. I'm also glad you had such a great experience with those kids this summer! :)
I am relieved :) Also glad you did not drown.
Praise the Lord you had such a pleasant experience working with those kids. I am sure they will miss you too.
I hear that pickle juice takes care of cramps.
Glad to know you all are glad I didn't drown! ;)
Jonathan, next time I go swimming I'll be sure to bring a jar of pickle juice with me.
Post a Comment