Thursday, August 31, 2006

Eureka!

Eureka - the motto of the state of California (what a wonderful place that is!) - it means "I have found it"

I found my Social Security card just a few minutes ago. The best part is that I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. One source of stress is eliminated!

I sent my resume in for three jobs this morning, all for the same company, and am almost ready to send in two more to other places. The job I really would like to apply for still has not posted. It is possible that the company I applied to this morning will like my combination of customer service and computer support background. We shall see about that.

8 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I will be very surprised if you are unemployed in a month's time.

Anonymous said...

Yay! :)   :)   :)

Angie said...

Let's hope you are correct, Matt.

Now the task is to go to the DMV (the DMV office is "busy" here if there are 10 people) and see about getting a new temporary license...

Redeemed said...

Sounds like your days are getting much better. :)

Angie said...

Yes, they are, Sarah. I went to the DMV today and 5 minutes later walked out with a new temporary license that is good for another three months. No expired licenses to worry about now! :)

Kalamata said...

Looking forward to hearing a "eureka" from you on the job front soon...keep us posted!

Julie

Angie said...

Julie, thanks for visiting. It's good to see you out and about in the blogosphere! :)

Redeemed said...

Amen!! That is great news ;)