Monday, August 7, 2006

Gone but not forever

So I've been absent from the blogosphere for a few days now. I'm still alive! I'll be back around soon, I am sure. My weekend was good, but it did not involve a lot of sleep. I went to a party with co-workers, which was fun. Yesterday I went to another little league baseball game. The right team won, for which I am most grateful. I love to see the kids smile after a victory, and the one I was there to see had an adorable smile that was firmly plastered all over his face. :)

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I have been missing you.

Redeemed said...

Same here, Angie, but I shall be back soon, visiting your blog and posting on mine.

Glad to know you are doing well, though.

Angie said...

It is certainly good to be missed! :)

Rose~ said...

I wondered where you were.
I think liking a little kid is a really special thing - I have three that I especially like. :~)