Saturday, June 17, 2006
Final Free Friday
It was my last Friday before starting work. The weather was lovely and I think I had a decently productive day. I slept until almost 8:00, did three loads of laundry, went to the Boys & Girls Club to fill out employment paperwork (I really hate doing that stuff), took several trips to the recycling bins, researched some options for window coverings for my bedroom, took a 90 minute nap, went to WalMart with Nicole (I seriously think that I have been there 8 of the past 11 days) and bought some curtain rods, finished unpacking all of my clothes, then re-packed the winter stuff that I won't need for a few months, watched part of Shrek with Nicole (she put it on and I joined her part way through), organized my closet, and now I think I will go to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My prayers and best wishes on your new job and with all that is going on in your life. ;-)
Thanks, Kc, and thanks for stopping by. :)
Yes, I shall be praying too.
Thanks, Matthew. I know you pray for me, and that means quite a lot to me!
Post a Comment