Monday, June 19, 2006

Update on the family drama

I thank you all for your concern and prayers regarding the family situation. It really involves some extended family and I think has proven to pull my immediate family together more than we were before. I certainly appreciate them all more now!

There are a lot of lessons that I can take from this situation, and God has been faithful to use all things for my good as I have grown through this. Everything is by no means resolved and may take a long time to heal wounds, although some relationships will never be the same. It may change some plans that some of us were making together, but I trust that all will work out for the best.

My mom told me today that the situation has confirmed to her that her adult children are behaving responsibly. That's always nice to hear!

God can bring beauty from ashes.

4 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

I am very glad things are looking a lot better.

Angie said...

Thanks. I am likewise very glad! Things continue to improve, too.

Redeemed said...

That's wonderful to hear, amen!

Angie said...

Good to hear from you, Sarah!