I found out today that Houston had flooding yesterday from heavy rain. I found out about it by reading someone's blog. What a news source! When I was teaching a class that made use of current events last semester I had to keep up with news regarding immigration throughout the world, but now I don't even know what's going on with that. Help! I live in a bubble!
In other news, the family drama is improving. Someone actually apologized and fessed up to their role in the situation. People are once again on speaking terms at least. That is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
That's great that they apologized and the other person was willing to forgive. :)
Haha, a blogobubble. :)
Very encouraging.
God has blessed me in ignorance so many times now that I'm almost grateful at times for what I was unaware of through no fault of my own.
;-)
I'm so thankful the healing seems to be on the way.
It is good, Shieryl. I am happy about that, and happy that it happened as quickly as it did.
Thanks for being such a faithful visitor, Matthew!
Kc, I'm not really all that upset with my own ignorance in most cases. The news tends to depress me and so little of it actually has any impact on my life. I don't advocate such ignorance, but sometimes ignorance truly is bliss!
Post a Comment