Monday, June 12, 2006

I said yes!

God is so good to me!

Angie, I am pleased to offer you the GAship with the Center that we discussed last week. I think you have a great deal to offer the Center, and I look forward to working with you in the 2006-2007 academic year.

The GAship provides tuition remission and health benefits, and it carries a stipend of $12,000.

I hope you'll decide to join us! Please let me know your decision.

8 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

That sounds very good. I eny your excitement.

Angie said...

Thanks. I am excited because God answered my prayer. I asked specifically for financial provision that would require small if any student loans. I asked for it several months ago, and it looked like God had other plans, but He answered my prayer with something far better than I expected.

Pray for something exciting and then watch God bless you as you trust in Him!

Redeemed said...

AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Congrats, Angie. ;)

Angie said...

Thanks, Sarah.

Sazzly said...

Wow, that's great!

Angie said...

Wow! Sarah is alive and wandered out into the blogosphere! ;). Thanks for stopping by, Sarah! Say hi to your sister for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's great! :)

Angie said...

Thanks, Shieryl!