Thursday, June 15, 2006

The first guest

We are supposed to have our first guest come over for a bit tonight. Other than the three guys who helped us move nobody has been to our apartment yet. We really want this to be a place that people like to come to, so this is our first chance! :)

In other news I start training for my summer job on Wednesday, so I have less than a week of freedom left. It will be nice to make money again. Moving is expensive! It will also be good for me to get out of the apartment. Now I need to make the most of my time and actually get some stuff done for school. But there's still more unpacking to do...

4 comments:

Redeemed said...

First guests better take their shoes off at the door! It's nice having your friends over at the new appartment. Enjoy the company!

I will pray for you with your new job. Working with boys and girls is a blessed ministry.

And I do hope you will get to doing all your school work!!!

Angie said...

The shoes came off! Nicole told them (two came over, not just one) something that essentially communicated that I would freak out if they did not. ;)

Thanks for the prayers!

Matthew Celestine said...

I hope they enjoyed their visit.

Working is not much fun, but I suppose it beats not working.

God Bless

Matthew

Angie said...

I think they enjoyed the visit. They are two young ladies who were over at Nicole's former apartment all the time, so I am sure they will be back!

An income will be nice, for sure! It will be good for me to get back into a set schedule.