
I just want to take this opportunity to say that I really like Josh Groban. He's got a great voice and is rather nice to look at, too.
He's my age and single as far as I know... ;)
Seriously, I do like listening to his music and still would if he were not particularly attractive or single.


15 comments:
Never heard of the guy.
I think I look nicer.
He's an American and very popular with the ladies here.
You think you look nicer? I suppose it is possible. These things are all quite subjective, you know. ;)
"I suppose it is possible."
Very non-comittal.
You should have seen enougth photos to make your mind up.
God Bless
Matthew
Hi Angie,
This was a cute post. Josh Grobin is kinda nice.
I think you look nicer in your really awesome avatar, Matthew. SO mysterious.
Well I cannot take credit for that.
Rose~, some of the questions in the exam paper I marked:
'What do Hindus believe about Avatars?'
'How might miracles strengthen a Hindu's belief in Avatars?'
'If Avatars were real, they would appear all the time. Do you agree with this statement?'
Thanks, Rose. :)
Matt, how do I respond to a comment like "I think I look nicer"? Seriously. Perhaps I was being non-committal on purpose! I've seen pictures, yes, this is true. I still don't think I am going to say whether or not you look nicer than he does. I don't like to compare people's looks, quite frankly. I also would rather assess just how nice you look when I actually see you in person, since photos never tell the whole truth. For now I will say that you are not unattractive in my opinion. Is that fair? I feel like I can't win on this one regardless of what I say!
Don't worry, Angie. I say some daft things sometimes. Sometimes.
Sigh
What am I going to do with you, Matt?
;)
Angie, I hate to break it to you, but last I checked, Josh had a girlfriend.
Really? That's too bad. I suppose I'll just have to look elsewhere now. He was raised Episcopal, anyway, so that might be a problem. ;)
I will confess that I am a Grobanite. We love his story, his music, and his personality. Sharon and I were able to see him a couple of years ago in Dallas and he was a lot of fun. He is absolutely perfect in concert.
Confession is good for the soul, Jonathan. :) He really is good. I saw his pre-game performance at the Super Bowl (same one that Janet Jackson had the "wardrobe malfunction") and he was great from what the TV showed. That was one of my earliest exposures to him, but I have since become a fan.
I came to your blog through The Head of the Moor.
My daughter and I love Josh Groban. Saw him in concert in Chicago two years ago. The power of that man's voice was astounding, even while he was sitting!
I was in tears most of the evening because his voice is sooo rich and beautiful.
Thanks for visiting, Kim. It's always nice to know that I am not alone in my appreciation of Josh. :)
Post a Comment