Wednesday, July 5, 2006
Life with a roommate
Tonight Nicole and I sat in front of a musical and sang along with a duet, each of us holding a remote like a microphone. It was a great moment. I am glad we can do really stupid stuff like that together. Our first week was a little bit rough, but I think that we have gotten more accustomed to each other's idiosyncrasies and are figuring out how to share our space. We get along well and we have really great talks fairly regularly. That may be due in part to the amazing amount of drama in our lives over the four weeks we have been here in this apartment, but it is good to have that person there to help you get through it. I do enjoy having my roommate around a lot. It sure beats living alone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am sure it does make life easier.
More enjoyable, too!
Post a Comment