Tuesday, July 11, 2006
What is going on?
I just got an e-mail from someone at school to let me know that the man who hired me for the graduate assistant position has left to take a position at another school, so because of hiring changes in the department I won't be working for them. What is going on? This is the second time in the past two weeks that I've been told that I either might not or don't have a job. If I don't get funding I may not go to school this semester for financial reasons and look for a full time job instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Very worrying. I shall have to pray about that.
Yes, I think it managed to raise my stress level. Thank you for your prayers, Matt.
I'm sorry to hear that, Angie. That is not right of them though. I will be praying for you as that is worrying.
What?! That is not nice! Are they going to go and undo every decision the guy made? lol. Sorry to hear it, hope you are doing ok stress-wise. Will pray for you!
Sarah and Shieryl, it's really not about what is right for them to do. They can't have the position I was going to fill because of staffing needs right now. It has nothing to do with who did the hiring and interviewing. The decision was approved by both directors. It is a huge disappointment for me, to put it mildly, but nobody has done anything malicious. Thanks for your prayers, ladies.
The hiring decision was approved by both directors, that is.
Post a Comment