My mother e-mailed me this picture of my baby. He's so cute! It just kills him that he cannot jump high enough to get to the cats that like to walk and sit on the fence.I wanted to play Life on Friday night around 10:15. There were a couple of friends here, too, and one of them, like me, really likes the game. I always wanted to play it when we went to friends' houses, but they never wanted to play. I suppose I still have not gotten over that childhood desire to play the game! The only problem with the urge was the fact that we did not own the game. So I went to WalMart to buy it. We played it, and it was fun!
Tonight there was a party with a lot of the kids from the college & career group from church at one of their houses. We had s'mores around a fire until the thunderstorm came. We played Apples to Apples inside for a little while, and once the rain passed most of them went outside to play manhunt in the woods. I dislike games played in the woods at night, so I stayed inside with a couple of friends and the parents who hosted the party. We had a nice chat for about two hours and didn't leave until just after midnight. I am tired!


7 comments:
That is a funny picture.
I am glad you enjoyed the party.
God Bless
Matthew
Thanks, Matthew.
Sounds like you also had a busy, yet fun weekend!
I've watched too many scary movies to play in the woods at night!
Sarah, that I did!
Jonathan, it doesn't take any scary movies to make me avoid the woods at night. I have never liked such games!
Awww, Bozie is such a cute doggy!! With that said, go kitties go! Taunt that doggy! ;)
Bozie is a really cute doggy. He didn't get his nicknames (Mr. Handsome, His Royal Cuteness) for being an ordinary animal!
Post a Comment