| You Are Lightning |
![]() Beautiful yet dangerous People will stop and watch you when you appear Even though you're capable of random violence You are best known for: your power Your dominant state: performing |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.
7 comments:
I thought you were a little more steady and self-controlled than that.
Apparently I am rain, which is maybe not a surpise. Not very good questions.
I'm a rainbow. who knew? but I guess it makes sense--I'm totally enthralled with rainbows (the natural ones). I love all the colors and the reminder of a promise kept. Oh, God is so good, its overwhelming sometimes.
Hey, I came out a rainbow too. So is it just me or did anyone else get this add at the top of the page:
Know Someone Pregnant?
Watch 3 minute cord blood movie & share the miracle. Spread the Word.
www.cryo-cell.com
OK, what the heck? Sounded too freaky for me but if anyone was brave enough to try, what the heck is that all about? Ew!
Ooops I meant "ad" not "add" of course. LOL.
Steady and self-controlled? In many ways I suppose I am, but I have a very competitive streak that brings out a very different side. I also do have a redhead's temper. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be, but I can be somewhat volatile if someone pushes the right buttons.
Shieryl, I had the same ad, and I was curious, but not curious enough to actually click on the link.
I like my dear rainbows. They brighten my life!
It said I was lightning too... surprise.
Post a Comment