Tuesday, July 11, 2006
My favorite kids
We aren't supposed to have favorites when we work with kids, but we all do. My favorites are usually the somewhat nerdy, well behaved boys. For whatever reason, those are the kids I like best. One of the boys in my group today used the word "consequently." That's awesome. He's definitely on my list of favorites for that one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
lol, Angie, you're cute. Every teacher does have a favorite kid!
I'm glad you think I'm cute. ;)
I suppose you would have favorites.
Yes, but don't tell anybody that I do!
You would love my two boys! They both use very big words. My six-year old sounds especially funny with some of the things he says. We have never participated in baby talk, and so that might be why they talk the way they do.
I think I like them in part because someday if I ever have children they will probably be very much like that! I probably would like your boys, Rose. I imagine they are much better behaved than some of the monsters I spend every day watching!
Post a Comment