Friday, May 26, 2006

The Chip Family!

From the "It doesn't take much to amuse the simple-minded" files...

I was munching on some chocolate chips just now when I discovered what I have named the Chip family. There's a Papa chip, a Mama chip and a baby chip, all fused together as one. Now isn't that special?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that IS cute! I think they're just about as "special" as you are. Haha. ;)

Love ya.

Redeemed said...

Too funny!

And I would have to agree with Shieryl!!!!

Angie said...

Glad you liked it. I got a kick out of it...

Angie said...

Oh, and I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that they suffered a quick death together. I could not separate them, but I could not just sit there looking at them, either. They tasted good. ;)

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! "Late breaking news: The untimely death of the Chip Family. Witnesses say it was an "eat and run" and describe the culprit as a red-headed woman in her 20's." ;)

Carey said...

Hahahahaaaa... too funny.