Sunday, May 21, 2006
Sweet encouragement
I just had the most wonderful conversation with Sarah (Redeemed). We talked for a little over an hour and it was refreshing and encouraging. She is an awesome young lady and her faith is so strong. God is great and He gives us great friends. I never thought that I would meet such wonderful people on the internet as God has brought to me in the last few weeks. Tonight I am grateful for the body of Christ. God is so good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
That is really great that you got to talk.
Angie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for those kind words.
I really enjoyed our conversation and I am sure we will have plenty more. Hopefully, we will get to visit soon, since we do live within driving distance!
Your friendship is an encouragement. The Lord has certainly filled you with His wisdom. I feel really blessed to have met you!
Thanks, Matthew. It was wonderful.
Sarah, we'll have to do it again sometime soon. The phone companies will love us! ;) It was a very encouraging conversation.
Yeah, isn't my long-lost sister wonderful?
Angie, you should get Skype too. Then the three of us can have conference calls!
What's Skype? And, yes, Sarah is wonderful. We can chat with each other online now, too (we just were a second ago), which is awesome.
http://www.skype.com/
Carey, if it requires some kind of sound-input device for the computer I won't be able to use it. Which is sad, since you're both supposed to call me tonight for various reasons. I'm afraid I'll miss one call while on the other.
Carey and Angie, you are both very nice, and wonderful. I am thankful for both your friendships.
Angie, I will try to call you a bit earlier, maybe in the afternoon, since today is backwards day. Since it's Victoria Day, I am at home during the day but I have to leave in the evening, lol. All works out well.
Oh, yes, it is a holiday for you! Okay. I shall look forward to it!
Post a Comment