Sunday, May 21, 2006

Tackling the taboo (with true trepidation!)

I feel like it's taboo for a Christian single to post something about sexuality (eeeek! the "s" word!), but I did it anyway.

In the world but not of it: Singleness and sexuality

3 comments:

Matthew Celestine said...

It really is such a taboo subject.

I find it strange, though, that I do not know more single Christian bloggers from the USA. It seems like there are less Christian singles in the USA than over here.

Every Blessing in Christ

Matthew

Angie said...

There are usually plenty of single Christians around here. I know several who blog, too, but they do their blogging through other blogging services. My friend Tim who has left a few comments on my blog is a Christian single and he's a blogspot blogger, but I don't know if he would wander into our blogging circles (which admittedly seem to consist of a handful of us and a bunch of pastors). As a single Christian in the USA I certainly do not feel alone. The majority of my friends are definitely not married.

Matthew Celestine said...

You must be right. But I cannot think of many single Anmerican Christian bloggers over the age of 21.

God Bless

Matthew