Saturday, May 20, 2006
Saturday night
I was thinking tonight about Saturday night and how it is related to Sunday morning. If our purpose in attending church on Sunday morning is to worship God and to grow closer to Him through fellowship and teaching, should we spend Saturday night preparing for that? I know that our whole week should be spent seeking Him, but if I find myself unprepared on Sunday morning, as I do far too often, to really worship the Lord, could I have made myself ready on Saturday for Sunday? What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
On Saturday night, I usually just read Christian books. I do not to read novels or listen to music on Saturday night.
God Bless
Matthew
Well I spent a really nice Saturday night by talking to a wonderful Christian frien who is a great encouragement!!!
Usually, though, I just try to catch up on my reading on Saturday night, pray and just hit the bed!
Would you consider listening to Christian music on Saturday or do you find all music to be detracting for you?
Sleep is always good on Saturday. I usually have great intentions of getting to bed at a reasonable hour and end up going to bed later than usual and am then really tired in church. That's not good. But I don't regret staying up late to talk to my dear friend Sarah last night. :)
Post a Comment