
Harry Potter Personality Quiz by Pirate Monkeys Inc.
Could we with ink the ocean fill, And were the skies of parchment made, Were every stalk on earth a quill, And every man a scribe by trade, To write the love of God above, Would drain the ocean dry. Nor could the scroll contain the whole, Though stretched from sky to sky.
8 comments:
I love the Myers-Briggs personality test. I take it that is not the complete Myerrs-Briggs test.
I am an INTJ.
I can see the E, T, J. But I would have expected you to come out as an N in the Myers-Briggs test.
I would have guessed you as an ENTJ.
Every Blessing in Christ
Matthew
No, this is not at all the complete test. I have always come out ISTJ in the past, but I am much more social and extroverted now than I was in the past, and think that the E might be accurate. I am quite set on the S, I think. I'm somewhat borderline on the J/P aspect. I took the test a second time to see what changing a few answers that I had trouble deciding on and came out ESTP.
I took the test a second time to see what changing a few answers that I had trouble deciding on would do the the results and came out ESTP.
Here's the personality description. I think it sounds quite a bit like me.
I think you definitely a J.
If you're an S, then I think you're an SJ. I can't really see you as an SP, although maybe that's because I have so many SFP's as reference. You're definitely a T. As for E/I, my perspective has been that you're an I.
Funny. Shannon says she's an ESTJ too. Oh, and my mom is an ISTJ, so I have all that Oediopus complex stuff to lose sleep over. Her dad sounds like an INTP (which is what I am) too...
I still consider myself to be an I even though in these past few years I've become much more outspoken and socially competent (which I don't equate to extroversion). People who meet me now are surprised when I claim to be primarily an introvert. I think if any of the orientations can change over time it would be E/I, but I'm not sure whether this actually happens.
I am definitely more socially confident than I used to be and am much more outspoken. I also think I seek relationships with people more than I used to. Most people I have met more recently consider me outgoing, so perhaps I'm losing some of the old I tendencies in favor of E. I think SJ fits me best, if I am to be any judge of my own personality.
They do not hesitate to give their stamp of approval, nor do they withhold their directions or suggestions for improvement. Like seasoned, stalwart umpires, Supervisors will set their jaw and make the call on anyone who steps up to bat. They even feel obligated to do so, and they’re sometimes surprised when others don’t seem grateful for being set straight.
Now tell me that's not like me!
Post a Comment