Monday, May 1, 2006

Speaking of dancing...

I was at a friend's apartment this afternoon. She was watching Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights, which I had never seen. When they called the dancing dirty they weren't kidding. I would call it suggestive, but that might be too much of an understatement. It was pretty bad.

9 comments:

Carey said...

I've seen worse.

Saw that movie on a plane coming home from London (or maybe it was Cape Town) a couple years ago. For some odd reason, it made me crave salsa.

Carey said...

BTW, like your new picture Angie!

Angie said...

Oh, I am sure there is worse! What goes on at nightclubs between strangers is certainly no better.

Matthew Celestine said...

Yes, I think most recreational dancing is unhelpful, but I am not dogmatic about that.

God Bless

Matthew

Jonathan Moorhead said...

I like the new picture too. I wonder if Matthew does?
;-)

Matthew Celestine said...

Angie's new picture is lovely, Jonathan.

Angie said...

Matthew, you are very sweet.

Carey said...

"Yes, I think most recreational dancing is unhelpful, but I am not dogmatic about that."

Did you change your mind, Matt?

Matthew Celestine said...

No. But if I come to your dance event, I will keep my promise, Carey.