I am looking forward to moving. The heat is out again in my apartment. This has happened at least three times in the last month. I am moving soon and this is just one more reason to make me look forward to that.
I checked airfare for the possible trip to England. Round trip from Syracuse to London is less than $600 for the dates I'm looking at. I think I can afford it. I can also fly through Philadelphia, which is nice, since a lot of airlines want to take me through Chicago (um, that's the wrong direction...). I'm a big fan of shorter flights! As soon as I verify some details with various interested individuals I might just book a flight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Sounds great, that'll be fun. You can visit Matthew!
My sister said that the airfare can be a lot cheaper than that, even, so I'll have to watch it.
Please visit Worcester!
If I make it over there I will make every effort to do so, Matthew. It would be a great pleasure. You will have to show me your personal library.
I just found out that my friend will be in California at least through the end of the year but might be in London in the Spring. If things don't work out for November I may try to come around March instead. I'll make it my birthday present for myself in that case. ;)
Hope you have fun! Send us postcards! LOL
That would be great. We have a spare room here.
God Bless
Matthew
I can send you postcards from here, Carey! ;) They sell them at the grocery store. I find that somewhat amusing.
I do think that my next destination will be Montreal, since I can drive up there. Summer is coming soon, so I think I'd like to do that! Sarah, do you suppose your mom will be willing to teach me how to make hummus? I would really love to learn!
Matthew, I'll bring my slippers.
Oh sure thing, Angie. My mom would be delighted. Than we can all have hummus and dip our pitas! :)
Angie, my parents never ask guests to remove their shoes. Silly people.
Matthew, it matters to you, regardless of what your parents think. How would it look for your shoes-off teammate to trample all over the floors of the home you live in? Come now, let us be reasonable!
Indeed. I am sure you would.
Likewise I would remove my shoes if I visited you.
I did say in an earlier post that it is a bit of a dilemma for me when I visit other people who are non-shoe removers. I do not feel any duty to remove my shoes in a home where the hosts keep their shoes on, but it still feels weird to me.
When I wore shoes in my parents house years ago, I would have felt weird in socks in soembody else's house, but these days I do not feel entirely comfortable in a house where people are wearing shoes. Even the fact that others have their shoes on make sme feel like I am in a hotel or an office.
Every Blessing in Christ
Matthew
Post a Comment